Sunday 1 February 2015

Lemon and Ginger tea



I have been using ginger for 3 weeks now in juices and cooking and have been in a lot less pain. Today I woke up in loads of pain though. Everything has seized up. My back feels like its been kicked in. My arms are heavy. My legs are stiff and really hurt. It sucks.

Ginger is a natural pain relief and anti inflammatory. Paracetamol doesn't touch my pain and neither does codeine and I don't really want to be on super strong pain relief. I need to live. I need to work. I cant be a zombie. 


This morning I am having ginger and lemon hot tea, with a twinning's lemon tea bag. I just chopped up the ginger into chunks and slices the lemon, squeezed the lemon juice out then poured hot water over it. Its super healthy, and delicious.


I'm

no expert but the ginger speeds up your weight loss and usually helps with pain, lemon is a natural detoxer and hot water is supposed to be good for you right ?

Try including ginger in your diet if your in pain. 


So not to waste the ginger and lemon you can make a few drinks out of it, just use more hot water and pour again. Simple :)


Follow me on facebook and instagram






0 comments:

Post a Comment