Saturday 7 February 2015

day 6

Day 6... Im pretty sure I have missed a few days out... but ssshhh lets forget that !

So day 6, I had a smoothie for breakfast.

A banana, chocolate and peanut butter smoothie. It sounds really naughty, but I followed the recipe from a clean eating instagram account, so according to that its all good. I wont have it every day though, it was pretty sweet.

Ingredients 

Banana
spoonful of coco powder
spoon of honey
half a cup of almond milk
spoon of peanut butter

Method 

Blend blend blend... and serve ! boom so easy

It was really tasty. I have never really been a peanut butter lover. Except for when I went to America. I got excited about all these different peanut butters they had. No idea why, as I said I have never cared for it before. I bought a jar of crunchy peanut butter and ate it out the jar for days. Hahaha ! Im glad that little addiction didn't stick.


For lunch I had fresh fruit and granola... it was so good, and so filling, I honestly struggled to finish it.

Ingrediants 

Granola
Kiwi
Almond Milk
Raspberries
Flaked almonds
Honey

Method

There's not much of a 'method' to this, I simply threw it all together.
Just like your usual cereal.. But I will talk you through it step.by.step

1. Get the granola out of the cupboard
2. Get a bowl
3. Open the packet of granola and pour granola in the bowl
4. Get the almond milk out the fridge and pour over the granola
5. Get your kiwis. Cut, peel and place in the bowl.
6. Same for your raspberries, just dont cut or peel. Just chuck them in the bowl
7. Sprinkle some flaked almonds on top
8. Get a spoon out the draw
9. EAT !


This was so filling and kept me full till 7.30 at night.

Dinner was fish. Yummy yummy fish. and a juice.

Ingrediants for fish dinner

Cod
lemon
broccoli
avocado

Method

Peel and slice your avocado and boil your broccoli. 

Make a foil parcel for your fish. Place for fish in the middle of a large sheet of foil, squeeze a whole lemon over the fish then leave the lemon in the foil parcel. Fold at the sides so the juice cant run out and twist at the top to seal it. Bake in the over for 20 minutes at 180 c



Enjoy, feel free to share, and leave a comment :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment