Sunday 5 April 2015

Day 1... again... and again...and again...



Yesterday was day 1. I'm never going to say day 1 again. Actually I'm never going to say never again. But hey, I'm sick of keep on saying Day 1 . I start then give up.


I watched the Jason Vale's movie about his retreat in Portugal and how all his patients were cured of their illness's in one month of juicing and came off their medication.


Two of them had Lupus, which is very similar to Fibromyalgia so It was great to watch and see them improve on their journey and by the end feel 1 million times better.


Half way through watching I felt so inspired to go and make a ginger shot and then a full juice.


I also made my first video then spent all day trying to figure out how to get it on the laptop then how to edit it then how to get it on bloody Facebook, I swear I nearly had a nervous breakdown. My ginger juice was lovely, packed a punch and gave me a nice warm feeling but was generally tasty. 


I did outreach last night. I set outreach up 18 months ago now, feeding the homeless, many of whom are heroin addicts, on the street of Bournemouth. About 45 minutes before outreach I had a green juice. I then needed to wee 3 times while doing outreach ! That's what makes you loose weight. ALL THE WEEING !!!!


Here's the Video that nearly made me smash up my computer. 




The juice that caused me to wee and wee and wee some more was delicious and so green.


Pineapple

Apple
Ginger
Lemon
Lime
Cucumber
Spinach

I tend to be leaning more towards green juices these days. There so tasty and full of goodness.






Have a great juicy day, don't forget to follow me on Facebook and instagram ! 


                                                                                     


0 comments:

Post a Comment