Monday 5 May 2014

Fucking Japanese.







You can tell by the title of this blog that I do not like Japanese. Well not all of them, just half of them, most importantly those that were at Ayers bloody Rock. If you are Japanese or easily offended I suggest you stop reading here ;)


Also if you don't know what Ayers rock is , where have you been all your life ? Have you not watched tv or learnt bugger all in school ?


Okay here goes, I wonder how many people will send me death threats after reading this blog.


I arrived in Ayers rock at lunch time. The only accommodation options there are posh beautiful hotels, glamping, or a basic , very basic, very cheap hostel. So clearly I opted for the hostel. Now the hostel was basically like a long shed with 60 beds in it. 57 of those beds were full up with Japanese people. 


Fucking Japanese.


I spent my afternoon chilling by the pool chatting with some other back packers. They were all pretty cool, apart from the Japanese. Maybe I wore this big banner saying I hate the Japanese, stay away. I can assure you I didn't, I wanted to the next day though. I talk to anyone and everyone. In fact that day I made friends with a group of oldies and joined their dinner plans that evening. Oh but the Japanese. They were by the pool, going in the pool, but tip toeing so they wouldn't get their camera's wet. Who takes their camera in the swimming pool ? The Japanese, that's who. Clearly cos they were annoying me I felt mischievous and decided to bomb into the pool and splash them. I apologized to not look like the ENGLISH BITCH.


That night at dinner we went to a buffet restaurant. Me and the oldies that is. But of course, the restaurant was full of Japanese people too. Man they pissed me right off. Just que up, pick up your food, take your plate and sit the fuck down. Did they ? Did they hell... They walked along the que taking photos of the food. JUST FUCKING EAT IT OR GET OUT THE QUE. Okay so I got my food in the end and enjoyed my dinner.


I went to bed early, around 9.30 pm. Tours at Ayers rock start early, 5.30 am early. I wanted a good nights sleep. Now anyone who has stayed in hostels knows that hostel etiquette is that your quiet and lights off by 10pm. Clearly the Japanese can not read English or they are just very thick. At 10.45 in come a group of Japanese girls. They turn the lights on, the whole dorm lights up in these bright blinding lights.  I wasnt impressed but I thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt. Fair enough, everyone needs a bit of light to get into their pajamas then get into bed. 20 minutes later the lights are still on, I asked the girls to turn the lights off cos its late and I wanna sleep. They looked at me and made some weird noise and carried on titting around with the lights on playing their god damn fucking pokemon cards. Who needs to play pokemon at 11pm in a hostel !? Go out in the bush and play with the dingo's, with any luck they might eat you.


It got to midnight and I finally snapped. I jumped out of bed, told the girls to shut the fuck up and turn the lights off. I think finally they got the bloody message !


4am. The alarm goes off. The tours don't start till 5.30 am. Why does your alarm need to go off a 4am ? The girl below me, Japanese of course, puts her alarm on snooze for the next hour ! Why ?!!?!? Ah man, you are at Ayers rock with a bunch of aboriginals. They don't care what you look like. Literally just crawl out of bed, brush your teeth and go see the sunrise at Ayers rock. 


I got ever that until i reached my tour. Whos on my tour ? Those girls from last night. How I did not commit a murder that day I do not know.


Fucking Japanese. Just stop annoying me. Thanks. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment